R. Volgograd vs Neftekhimik

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


R. Volgograd
w d w d w w
Russia 1. Division
09/03/2020 13:00
37%
36%
27%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.85
Neftekhimik
w w d w w w

Who will prevail in this interesting clash between FC Rotor Volgograd and Neftekhimik Nizhnekamsk on 9th March 14:00? We calculated 37% probability for FC Rotor Volgograd to win the game, the draw has 36% and 27% for the away side to win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

R. Volgograd
16
4
5
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Neftekhimik
13
7
5
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

R. Volgograd Home
58%
25%
16%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Neftekhimik Away
61%
15%
23%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

R. Volgograd
60%
40%
UNDER
OVER
Neftekhimik
60%
40%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

R. Volgograd
40%
60%
YES
NO
Neftekhimik
48%
52%
YES
NO

Most common scores

R. Volgograd
0-1
2-1
20%
16%
Neftekhimik
1-0
2-2
24%
16%

Special offers