vs

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


d d d l w w
01/01/1970 01:00
Prediction:
Best odds: 0.00
w l l l w w

Prediction and statistics for this Friday's match of the Virsliga between RFS and Metta / LU. Currently, the home side have 7 under 2.5 goals games on their record. The Sciwin system predicts there is 62% chance for under 2.5 goals and 38% for over 2.5 goals.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

7
3
1
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
3
0
8
WINS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Home
75%
25%
0%
WINS
DRAWS
Away
20%
0%
80%
WINS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

63%
36%
UNDER
OVER
27%
73%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

36%
63%
YES
NO
63%
36%
YES
NO

Most common scores

0-0
2-0
27%
18%
2-1
1-2
27%
27%

Special offers