Portsmouth vs Blackpool

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Portsmouth
w w w l w d
England League One
12/01/2019 15:00
58%
26%
16%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.58
Blackpool
l l d l l d

Who will win this match between Portsmouth and Blackpool on 12th January 16:00? The away side come into this game in a very poor form as they've lost 4 games in the last six. We have 58% probability for Portsmouth to manage a win here, 26% for a draw and 16% for Blackpool to steal the victory.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Portsmouth
20
6
4
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Blackpool
13
10
10
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Portsmouth Home
57%
21%
21%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Blackpool Away
31%
37%
31%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Portsmouth
46%
53%
UNDER
OVER
Blackpool
51%
48%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Portsmouth
56%
43%
YES
NO
Blackpool
42%
57%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Portsmouth
1-2
0-1
23%
13%
Blackpool
0-0
2-0
18%
15%

Special offers