Portimonense vs Braga

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Portimonense
l w w w l w
Portugal Primeira
10/01/2019 20:15
27%
20%
53%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 1.90
Braga
w w l w w w

On Thursday, Portimonense and SC Braga face-off in a match from the Primeira (Portugal). The away side's last 6 games show that the team is in great shape, having won 5 of their last 6 matches. We have 27% probability for Portimonense to manage a win here, 20% for a draw and 53% for SC Braga to steal the victory.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Portimonense
7
2
7
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Braga
11
5
2
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Portimonense Home
62%
25%
12%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Braga Away
37%
37%
25%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Portimonense
43%
56%
UNDER
OVER
Braga
55%
44%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Portimonense
56%
43%
YES
NO
Braga
50%
50%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Portimonense
2-0
2-1
18%
12%
Braga
1-1
1-0
16%
16%

Special offers