Pordenone vs Futbol Pesaro 1898

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Pordenone
d w l w w w
Italy Lega Pro
12/02/2019 17:30
50%
33%
17%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.65
Futbol Pesaro 1898
l l w d l l

On 12th February 18:30 Pordenone and Pesaro clash at the Stadio Ottavio Bottecchia and this is an intriguing game that is predicted by Sciwin. A run of 4 losses, 1 draws and 1 wins marks a terrible period for Pesaro. We have 50% chance that the home side will win, 33% chance that the game will end in a draw and 17% chance that the away team will win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Pordenone
15
8
3
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Futbol Pesaro 1898
8
9
8
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Pordenone Home
61%
15%
23%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Futbol Pesaro 1898 Away
41%
25%
33%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Pordenone
57%
42%
UNDER
OVER
Futbol Pesaro 1898
80%
20%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Pordenone
61%
38%
YES
NO
Futbol Pesaro 1898
40%
60%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Pordenone
1-1
1-2
19%
19%
Futbol Pesaro 1898
1-1
0-1
24%
16%

Special offers