Police Tero FC vs Ratchaburi

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Police Tero FC
w l w w
Thailand Premier League
11/03/2020 11:45
60%
40%
Un
Ov
Prediction: Under 2.5 goals
Best odds: 0.00
Ratchaburi
w w w w

Who will prevail in this interesting clash between Bec Tero Sasana and Ratchaburi on 11th March 12:45? There is 60% chance for under 2.5 goals to be scored in the match and 40% for over 2.5 goals according to our algorithm.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Police Tero FC
3
0
1
WINS
LOSSES
Ratchaburi
4
0
0
WINS

Home - Away Stats

Police Tero FC Home
100%
0%
0%
WINS
Ratchaburi Away
100%
0%
0%
WINS

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Police Tero FC
50%
50%
UNDER
OVER
Ratchaburi
50%
50%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Police Tero FC
25%
75%
YES
NO
Ratchaburi
50%
50%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Police Tero FC
1-0
1-3
50%
25%
Ratchaburi
2-0
1-2
25%
25%

Special offers