Pieta Hotspurs vs Hibernians

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Pieta Hotspurs
l l l d d w
Malta Premier League
12/01/2019 13:00
47%
53%
Un
Ov
Prediction: Over 2.5 goals
Best odds: 0.00
Hibernians
d w w w w w

We have an interesting game from Premier League (Malta) as Pietà Hotspurs meet Hibernians on Saturday at the Victor Tedesco Stadium. We have 47% probability for under 2.5 goals to be scored and 53% for over 2.5 goals. Hibernians participated in a lot games with many goals scored so we might see another one in the following fixture.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Pieta Hotspurs
2
4
7
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Hibernians
10
1
2
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Pieta Hotspurs Home
14%
28%
57%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Hibernians Away
71%
14%
14%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Pieta Hotspurs
23%
76%
UNDER
OVER
Hibernians
30%
69%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Pieta Hotspurs
69%
30%
YES
NO
Hibernians
61%
38%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Pieta Hotspurs
0-3
1-1
15%
15%
Hibernians
2-1
1-2
23%
15%

Special offers