PFK Botev Plovdiv vs Botev Vratsa

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


PFK Botev Plovdiv
d d w d w l
Bulgaria First Professional Football League
15/03/2019 15:30
46%
35%
19%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.75
Botev Vratsa
w l l l w l

Prediction and aggregated statistics for this Friday's meeting of the First Professional Football League (Bulgaria) between Botev 1912 Plovdiv and Botev Vratsa. It is reasonable to assume that the visiting team will continue their poor run and add another loss to their record. Sciwin has Botev 1912 Plovdiv to win with 46% chance, the draw is valued with 35% and Botev Vratsa to manage the win is with 19%.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

PFK Botev Plovdiv
13
5
7
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Botev Vratsa
9
3
13
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

PFK Botev Plovdiv Home
66%
8%
25%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Botev Vratsa Away
25%
16%
58%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

PFK Botev Plovdiv
60%
40%
UNDER
OVER
Botev Vratsa
44%
56%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

PFK Botev Plovdiv
40%
60%
YES
NO
Botev Vratsa
48%
52%
YES
NO

Most common scores

PFK Botev Plovdiv
0-2
4-1
12%
12%
Botev Vratsa
2-1
0-1
16%
12%

Special offers