vs

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


l d l l w d
01/01/1970 01:00
Prediction:
Best odds: 0.00
w l d d l l

Madura United travel to Persela on 17th May 15:30 for a curious fixture from Soccer Championship A(Indonesia). There is 53% chance for under 2.5 goals to be scored in the match and 47% for over 2.5 goals according to our algorithm.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

11
10
13
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
13
9
12
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Home
58%
41%
0%
WINS
DRAWS
Away
17%
29%
52%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

47%
52%
UNDER
OVER
41%
59%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

70%
29%
YES
NO
50%
50%
YES
NO

Most common scores

1-1
2-0
26%
11%
2-0
2-2
17%
14%

Special offers