Pereira vs Quindio

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Pereira
l w l w d w
Colombia Primera B
16/04/2019 02:00
44%
25%
31%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 2.10
Quindio
l w w d d w

Deportes Quindio travel to Pereira on 16th April 03:00 for a curious fixture from Primera B(Colombia). Sciwin puts 44% chance for a home win, 25% for a draw and 31% for an away win in this match. The home team record from their last 6 matches is 3 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses, which shows their form is decent and have their chances to win this match.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Pereira
6
3
2
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Quindio
5
4
2
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Pereira Home
100%
0%
0%
WINS
Quindio Away
33%
33%
33%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Pereira
63%
36%
UNDER
OVER
Quindio
54%
45%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Pereira
27%
72%
YES
NO
Quindio
72%
27%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Pereira
1-0
0-0
27%
18%
Quindio
1-1
2-1
27%
18%

Special offers