Perak vs Kedah

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Perak
l
Malaysia Super League
08/02/2019 13:00
40%
25%
35%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.98
Kedah
w

The teams of Perak and FA Kedah clash on 8th February 14:00 and this game of the Super League is covered by Sciwin. Our algorithm has given 40% probability for the home team to win, 25% for the draw to occur and 35% for the away team to manage a win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Perak
0
0
1
LOSSES
Kedah
1
0
0
WINS

Home - Away Stats

Perak Home
0%
0%
0%
Kedah Away
100%
0%
0%
WINS

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Perak
100%
0%
UNDER
Kedah
100%
0%
UNDER

Both to score

Perak
0%
100%
NO
Kedah
0%
100%
NO

Most common scores

Perak
1-0
100%
Kedah
0-2
100%

Special offers