Patronato vs Union Santa Fe

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Patronato
d d d l l l
Argentina Primera Division
14/02/2020 23:00
30%
38%
32%
1
X
2
Prediction: X
Best odds: 3.04
Union Santa Fe
l w l w d w

Tomorrow in Argentina Primera Division the teams of Patronato Parana and UniĆ³n Santa Fe meet. We have 30% chance that the home side will win, 38% chance that the game will end in a draw and 32% chance that the away team will win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Patronato
3
7
9
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Union Santa Fe
7
5
8
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Patronato Home
22%
33%
44%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Union Santa Fe Away
20%
30%
50%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Patronato
73%
26%
UNDER
OVER
Union Santa Fe
50%
50%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Patronato
52%
47%
YES
NO
Union Santa Fe
45%
55%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Patronato
1-1
2-0
26%
15%
Union Santa Fe
1-2
0-0
15%
15%

Special offers