Olympiakos Pireus vs Dynamo Kyiv

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Olympiakos Pireus
l w w w w w
Europa League
14/02/2019 17:55
39%
35%
26%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.95
Dynamo Kyiv
l w w w l w

There is a very curious match in the Europa League as Olympiakos welcome Dyn. Kyiv at the Stadio Georgios Karaiskáki. The home side should be confident of reaching the win here as they have won 5 of their last six games. We have 39% chance that the home side will win, 35% chance that the game will end in a draw and 26% chance that the away team will win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Olympiakos Pireus
20
5
5
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Dynamo Kyiv
16
6
6
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Olympiakos Pireus Home
80%
13%
6%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Dynamo Kyiv Away
50%
28%
21%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Olympiakos Pireus
50%
50%
UNDER
OVER
Dynamo Kyiv
64%
36%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Olympiakos Pireus
46%
53%
YES
NO
Dynamo Kyiv
35%
64%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Olympiakos Pireus
3-1
1-1
13%
13%
Dynamo Kyiv
0-1
1-0
21%
14%

Special offers