Oldham vs Yeovil

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Oldham
w l l l d w
England League Two
12/02/2019 19:45
42%
32%
26%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.72
Yeovil
l l l l w w

This Tuesday Oldham face Yeovil at the Boundary Park in a game of the League Two. According to Sciwin there is 42% chance that the home side will win this match, 32% for a draw and 26% that Yeovil will win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Oldham
14
9
12
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Yeovil
7
9
17
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Oldham Home
40%
20%
40%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Yeovil Away
33%
13%
53%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Oldham
45%
54%
UNDER
OVER
Yeovil
57%
42%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Oldham
54%
45%
YES
NO
Yeovil
39%
60%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Oldham
0-0
2-1
14%
14%
Yeovil
0-1
0-0
15%
12%

Special offers