Odd vs Stabaek

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Odd
d l w l w w
Norway Eliteserien
10/07/2019 18:00
51%
23%
26%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.44
Stabaek
w d w l l l

Football prediction for the Wednesday's match between Odd Grenland BK and Stabaek Fotball of Eliteserien. According to Sciwin there is 51% chance that the home side will win this match, 23% for a draw and 26% that Stabaek Fotball will win. Stabaek Fotball are not doing well lately as they have lost 3 of their last six matches and should lose another one here.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Odd
8
2
3
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Stabaek
4
2
6
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Odd Home
85%
14%
0%
WINS
DRAWS
Stabaek Away
33%
0%
66%
WINS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Odd
46%
53%
UNDER
OVER
Stabaek
66%
33%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Odd
46%
53%
YES
NO
Stabaek
16%
83%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Odd
1-0
2-0
23%
15%
Stabaek
0-1
3-0
25%
25%

Special offers