Notts Count vs Stockport

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Notts Count
l l l w w w
England National League
11/11/2020 19:45
44%
28%
28%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 2.38
Stockport
w w l d w w

The Sciwin experts included this match between Notts Co and Stockport 11th November 20:45 on our list as it should be an exciting one. Our algorithm has given 44% probability for the home team to win, 28% for the draw to occur and 28% for the away team to manage a win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Notts Count
3
0
4
WINS
LOSSES
Stockport
6
1
2
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Notts Count Home
66%
0%
33%
WINS
LOSSES
Stockport Away
75%
0%
25%
WINS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Notts Count
42%
57%
UNDER
OVER
Stockport
22%
78%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Notts Count
42%
57%
YES
NO
Stockport
55%
44%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Notts Count
1-0
3-1
28%
14%
Stockport
1-2
2-1
33%
11%

Special offers