NK Istra 1961 vs Gorica

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


NK Istra 1961
d l l d d l
Croatia Croatia
08/11/2019 18:00
23%
29%
48%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 2.10
Gorica
w w l l w l

On Friday NK Istra 1961 welcome NK Gorica on the Stadion Aldo Drosina. The home side are expected to continue their run of bad form by adding another loss to their poor record. Our algorithm has given 23% probability for the home team to win, 29% for the draw to occur and 48% for the away team to manage a win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

NK Istra 1961
2
5
7
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Gorica
6
3
5
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

NK Istra 1961 Home
14%
42%
42%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Gorica Away
42%
0%
57%
WINS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

NK Istra 1961
64%
35%
UNDER
OVER
Gorica
42%
57%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

NK Istra 1961
42%
57%
YES
NO
Gorica
64%
35%
YES
NO

Most common scores

NK Istra 1961
0-0
1-0
14%
14%
Gorica
1-1
3-1
14%
14%

Special offers