Nigeria vs South Africa

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Nigeria
w l w w
Africa Cup of Nations
10/07/2019 20:00
75%
25%
Un
Ov
Prediction: Under 2.5 goals
Best odds: 0.00
South Africa
w l w l

Nigeria and South Africa will clash on Wednesday in an encounter from the Africa Cup of Nations . The Sciwin system predicts there is 75% chance for under 2.5 goals and 25% for over 2.5 goals. Currently, South Africa have 4 under 2.5 goals games on their record.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Nigeria
3
0
1
WINS
LOSSES
South Africa
2
0
2
WINS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Nigeria Home
100%
0%
0%
WINS
South Africa Away
50%
0%
50%
WINS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Nigeria
75%
25%
UNDER
OVER
South Africa
100%
0%
UNDER

Both to score

Nigeria
25%
75%
YES
NO
South Africa
0%
100%
NO

Most common scores

Nigeria
1-0
2-0
50%
25%
South Africa
1-0
0-1
50%
50%

Special offers