Newtown Afc vs Caernarfon Town

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Newtown Afc
l w l w l l
Wales Wales
08/11/2019 20:45
37%
22%
41%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 2.60
Caernarfon Town
w w l l w w

The teams of Newtown and Caernarfon clash on 8th November 21:45 and this game of the Premier is covered by Sciwin. Recently the away team are performing well and have their chances to win here. Sciwin has Newtown to win with 37% chance, the draw is valued with 22% and Caernarfon to manage the win is with 41%.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Newtown Afc
4
3
6
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Caernarfon Town
7
3
3
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Newtown Afc Home
33%
50%
16%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Caernarfon Town Away
33%
16%
50%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Newtown Afc
61%
38%
UNDER
OVER
Caernarfon Town
53%
46%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Newtown Afc
46%
53%
YES
NO
Caernarfon Town
53%
46%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Newtown Afc
1-0
1-1
30%
15%
Caernarfon Town
1-0
0-0
23%
15%

Special offers