Newport County AFC vs Milton Keynes

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Newport County AFC
w w l d d w
England League Two
12/02/2019 19:45
33%
29%
38%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 2.50
Milton Keynes
l l w l l l

Football prediction for the Tuesday's match between Newport Co and Milton Keyn of League Two. We have 33% chance that the home side will win, 29% chance that the game will end in a draw and 38% chance that the away team will win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Newport County AFC
17
9
12
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Milton Keynes
15
8
11
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Newport County AFC Home
63%
21%
15%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Milton Keynes Away
23%
29%
47%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Newport County AFC
47%
52%
UNDER
OVER
Milton Keynes
52%
47%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Newport County AFC
52%
47%
YES
NO
Milton Keynes
50%
50%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Newport County AFC
1-1
1-0
13%
13%
Milton Keynes
1-1
1-0
17%
11%

Special offers