New York RB vs Washington DC United

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


New York RB
d l w l l w
USA Major League Soccer
03/09/2020 00:30
51%
29%
20%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.77
Washington DC United
l l d l d d

NY Red Bulls host D.C. United at the Red Bull Arena on 3rd September 01:30. D.C. United are expected to continue their run of bad form by adding another loss to their poor record. We have 51% probability for NY Red Bulls to manage a win here, 29% for a draw and 20% for D.C. United to steal the victory.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

New York RB
3
2
3
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Washington DC United
1
3
4
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

New York RB Home
100%
0%
0%
WINS
Washington DC United Away
0%
50%
50%
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

New York RB
87%
12%
UNDER
OVER
Washington DC United
37%
63%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

New York RB
37%
62%
YES
NO
Washington DC United
75%
25%
YES
NO

Most common scores

New York RB
1-1
2-0
25%
25%
Washington DC United
1-2
2-2
25%
12%

Special offers