NEA Salamina Famagusta vs Anorthosis

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


NEA Salamina Famagusta
d l w w l w
Cyprus First Division
09/11/2019 18:00
26%
24%
50%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 1.72
Anorthosis
w w d w w w

Football prediction for the Saturday's match between Nea Salamis and Anorthosis Famagusta of First Division. We have 26% probability for Nea Salamis to manage a win here, 24% for a draw and 50% for Anorthosis Famagusta to steal the victory. We expect to see a great game for the visiting team considering their great run of 5 wins in 6 games.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

NEA Salamina Famagusta
3
1
4
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Anorthosis
5
2
0
WINS
DRAWS

Home - Away Stats

NEA Salamina Famagusta Home
50%
0%
50%
WINS
LOSSES
Anorthosis Away
66%
33%
0%
WINS
DRAWS

Under / Over 2.5 goals

NEA Salamina Famagusta
50%
50%
UNDER
OVER
Anorthosis
42%
57%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

NEA Salamina Famagusta
37%
62%
YES
NO
Anorthosis
28%
71%
YES
NO

Most common scores

NEA Salamina Famagusta
3-2
2-0
25%
25%
Anorthosis
0-0
1-2
28%
14%

Special offers