vs

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


l w d d w l
01/01/1970 01:00
Prediction:
Best odds: 0.00
d l w l l w

Mjøndalen IF host Lillestrøm today and here is our prediction for that game of the Eliteserien. Sciwin puts 32% chance for a home win, 39% for a draw and 29% for an away win in this match.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

2
2
3
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
2
2
5
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Home
33%
33%
33%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Away
0%
25%
75%
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

71%
28%
UNDER
OVER
55%
44%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

57%
42%
YES
NO
44%
55%
YES
NO

Most common scores

1-0
1-1
28%
28%
1-1
1-0
22%
22%

Special offers