Middlesbrough vs Preston

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Middlesbrough
l d w w l d
England Championship
13/03/2019 19:45
55%
45%
Un
Ov
Prediction: Under 2.5 goals
Best odds: 2.43
Preston
w d w d w w

Preston North End travel to Middlesbrou on 13th March 20:45 for a curious fixture from Championship(England). Sciwin calculated 55% probability for under 2.5 goals in this match and and 45% for over 2.5.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Middlesbrough
18
16
9
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Preston
15
13
12
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Middlesbrough Home
43%
34%
21%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Preston Away
42%
15%
42%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Middlesbrough
69%
30%
UNDER
OVER
Preston
47%
53%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Middlesbrough
41%
58%
YES
NO
Preston
62%
37%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Middlesbrough
1-1
0-0
18%
11%
Preston
1-1
2-2
17%
7%

Special offers