MC Alger vs Tadjenanet

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


MC Alger
w d d l d w
Algeria Division 1
11/01/2019 17:00
45%
29%
26%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.66
Tadjenanet
w w d d l d

MC Alger welcome Tadjenant in a match of the Division 1 (Algeria) on 11th January 18:00. We calculated 45% probability for MC Alger to win the game, the draw has 29% and 26% for the away side to win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

MC Alger
6
6
4
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Tadjenanet
4
5
7
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

MC Alger Home
28%
28%
42%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Tadjenanet Away
0%
42%
57%
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

MC Alger
68%
31%
UNDER
OVER
Tadjenanet
50%
50%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

MC Alger
43%
56%
YES
NO
Tadjenanet
62%
37%
YES
NO

Most common scores

MC Alger
0-1
0-0
31%
18%
Tadjenanet
1-0
3-1
18%
18%

Special offers