Mathare Utd. vs Sofapaka

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Mathare Utd.
d l d w w w
Kenya Premier League
12/02/2019 12:00
54%
46%
Un
Ov
Prediction: Under 2.5 goals
Best odds: 0.00
Sofapaka
w w w w d d

On Tuesday we have a meeting between Mathare Utd. and FC Sofapaka at the Kenyatta Stadium. Sciwin calculated 54% probability for under 2.5 goals in this match and and 46% for over 2.5.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Mathare Utd.
7
4
1
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Sofapaka
5
5
2
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Mathare Utd. Home
66%
33%
0%
WINS
DRAWS
Sofapaka Away
50%
50%
0%
WINS
DRAWS

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Mathare Utd.
41%
58%
UNDER
OVER
Sofapaka
50%
50%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Mathare Utd.
66%
33%
YES
NO
Sofapaka
66%
33%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Mathare Utd.
1-2
1-1
16%
16%
Sofapaka
2-2
1-2
16%
16%

Special offers