Mariehamn vs HJK

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Mariehamn
l w d l d l
Finland Veikkausliiga
25/06/2019 16:00
29%
27%
44%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 2.00
HJK
l w w l d d

A match in the Veikkausliiga tomorrow sees Mariehamn face HJK. Our algorithm has given 29% probability for the home team to win, 27% for the draw to occur and 44% for the away team to manage a win. The away team enter this game in decent form as in their last 6 games they have 2 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Mariehamn
4
2
4
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
HJK
6
7
6
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Mariehamn Home
40%
0%
60%
WINS
LOSSES
HJK Away
22%
44%
33%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Mariehamn
50%
50%
UNDER
OVER
HJK
42%
58%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Mariehamn
50%
50%
YES
NO
HJK
57%
42%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Mariehamn
0-4
2-0
10%
10%
HJK
0-0
2-1
21%
10%

Special offers