Machida vs Renofa Yamaguchi FC

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Machida
l l l l d d
Japan J2-League
11/11/2020 10:00
43%
26%
31%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.88
Renofa Yamaguchi FC
l d l l l w

There is an exciting clash this Wednesday in the J2-League as Machida host Renofa Yamaguchi FC on the Machida Stadium. Sciwin favours the home side to win this game with 43% probability and the other two events are given probability of 26% and 31%.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Machida
8
12
12
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Renofa Yamaguchi FC
7
6
19
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Machida Home
25%
56%
18%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Renofa Yamaguchi FC Away
11%
23%
64%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Machida
62%
37%
UNDER
OVER
Renofa Yamaguchi FC
37%
63%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Machida
40%
59%
YES
NO
Renofa Yamaguchi FC
56%
43%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Machida
0-0
1-1
18%
12%
Renofa Yamaguchi FC
2-1
1-0
15%
9%

Special offers