Maccabi Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Tel-Aviv

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Maccabi Petah Tikva
d w l l d l
Israel Premier League
05/12/2018 18:00
29%
51%
20%
1
X
2
Prediction: X
Best odds: 3.10
Hapoel Tel-Aviv
d d l l d d

A match in the Premier League today sees Maccabi Petah Tikva face Hapoel Tel-Aviv. We calculated 29% probability for Maccabi Petah Tikva to win the game, the draw has 51% and 20% for the away side to win. After 4 in the last 6 games for Hapoel Tel-Aviv, now is another one on the way?

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Maccabi Petah Tikva
3
5
3
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Hapoel Tel-Aviv
1
7
3
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Maccabi Petah Tikva Home
16%
66%
16%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Hapoel Tel-Aviv Away
0%
66%
33%
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Maccabi Petah Tikva
63%
36%
UNDER
OVER
Hapoel Tel-Aviv
72%
27%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Maccabi Petah Tikva
63%
36%
YES
NO
Hapoel Tel-Aviv
45%
54%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Maccabi Petah Tikva
1-1
4-1
27%
18%
Hapoel Tel-Aviv
0-0
1-1
45%
18%

Special offers