Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Maccabi Petah Tikva

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Maccabi Ahi Nazareth
w d d d d w
Israel Liga Leumit
09/03/2020 18:00
20%
35%
45%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 1.67
Maccabi Petah Tikva
w d w w d l

M. Nazareth take on Maccabi Petah Tikva today in an intriguing encounter of the Liga Leumit (Israel). We calculated 20% probability for M. Nazareth to win the game, the draw has 35% and 45% for the away side to win. The away side will hope to continue their impressive run of 3 wins in their last 6 clashes.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Maccabi Ahi Nazareth
6
10
11
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Maccabi Petah Tikva
17
7
3
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Maccabi Ahi Nazareth Home
38%
38%
23%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Maccabi Petah Tikva Away
46%
38%
15%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Maccabi Ahi Nazareth
62%
37%
UNDER
OVER
Maccabi Petah Tikva
44%
56%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Maccabi Ahi Nazareth
55%
44%
YES
NO
Maccabi Petah Tikva
62%
37%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Maccabi Ahi Nazareth
1-0
1-1
18%
18%
Maccabi Petah Tikva
1-1
3-1
22%
11%

Special offers