Maastricht vs RKC

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Maastricht
d l w w w w
Holland Eerste Divisie
15/03/2019 19:00
46%
28%
26%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 2.19
RKC
l l d l w w

On 15th March 20:00 a Eerste Divisie (Holland) clash will take place between MVV and Rkc Waalwijk at the De Geusselt. It is reasonable to assume that the visiting team will continue their poor run and add another loss to their record. According to Sciwin there is 46% chance that the home side will win this match, 28% for a draw and 26% that Rkc Waalwijk will win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Maastricht
12
7
10
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
RKC
13
4
14
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Maastricht Home
35%
21%
42%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
RKC Away
40%
6%
53%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Maastricht
55%
44%
UNDER
OVER
RKC
41%
58%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Maastricht
48%
51%
YES
NO
RKC
54%
45%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Maastricht
0-1
2-0
17%
13%
RKC
2-0
2-1
12%
12%

Special offers