Mačva Šabac vs Rad

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Mačva Šabac
l w l d l d
Serbia Superliga
15/02/2020 18:00
72%
28%
Un
Ov
Prediction: Under 2.5 goals
Best odds: 1.50
Rad
l l l l w d

The prediction for the match Macva vs Rad Beograd which will be played on 15th February 19:00 is now available at Sciwin. Our goal line predictions are 72% chance that there will be under 2.5 goals and 28% the goals will be over 2.5.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Mačva Šabac
1
5
14
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Rad
3
2
15
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Mačva Šabac Home
10%
30%
60%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Rad Away
0%
0%
100%
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Mačva Šabac
60%
40%
UNDER
OVER
Rad
45%
55%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Mačva Šabac
40%
60%
YES
NO
Rad
40%
60%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Mačva Šabac
0-1
3-1
25%
20%
Rad
2-0
1-2
20%
15%

Special offers