lympique Médéa vs Bel Abbes

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


lympique Médéa
d d w d l d
Algeria Division 1
11/01/2019 14:00
72%
28%
Un
Ov
Prediction: Under 2.5 goals
Best odds: 1.40
Bel Abbes
w w l w d d

Tomorrow in Algeria Division 1 the teams of Olympique Medea and USM Bel Abbes meet. For this match we have 72% chance for under 2.5 goals in the match and 28% for over 2.5 goals to be scored.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

lympique Médéa
3
9
4
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Bel Abbes
4
6
6
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

lympique Médéa Home
12%
50%
37%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Bel Abbes Away
12%
25%
62%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

lympique Médéa
62%
37%
UNDER
OVER
Bel Abbes
50%
50%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

lympique Médéa
56%
43%
YES
NO
Bel Abbes
37%
62%
YES
NO

Most common scores

lympique Médéa
1-1
0-0
25%
25%
Bel Abbes
3-0
0-0
18%
18%

Special offers