vs

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


w w w d l l
01/01/1970 01:00
Prediction:
Best odds: 0.00
w w d w w l

On Saturday Śląsk Wrocław welcome Arka Gdynia 1929 on the Stadion Miejski. According to Sciwin there is 42% chance that the home side will win this match, 28% for a draw and 30% that Arka Gdynia 1929 will win. The home team have been performing well in recent times and have won 3 of their last six matches.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

11
8
17
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
10
12
14
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Home
35%
17%
47%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Away
22%
38%
38%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

61%
38%
UNDER
OVER
50%
50%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

38%
61%
YES
NO
58%
41%
YES
NO

Most common scores

2-0
0-1
19%
11%
1-1
0-0
13%
11%

Special offers