Livorno vs Brescia

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Livorno
l l l w d w
Italy Serie B
15/04/2019 20:00
20%
34%
46%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 2.20
Brescia
w d w w l d

Football prediction and stats for this Monday's meeting between Livorno Calcio and Brescia of Serie B (Italy). We have 20% probability for Livorno Calcio to manage a win here, 34% for a draw and 46% for Brescia to steal the victory. The away team are expected to achieve another success, as they have already won 3 of their last 6 matches.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Livorno
7
10
15
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Brescia
15
14
3
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Livorno Home
35%
29%
35%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Brescia Away
26%
60%
13%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Livorno
62%
37%
UNDER
OVER
Brescia
43%
56%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Livorno
50%
50%
YES
NO
Brescia
81%
18%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Livorno
1-1
1-0
21%
15%
Brescia
1-1
2-2
25%
15%

Special offers