Lincoln vs Bolton

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Lincoln
d l w w l l
England League One
14/01/2020 20:45
45%
32%
23%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.55
Bolton
l l d d w l

On Tuesday we have a meeting between Lincoln and Bolton at the Sincil Bank. We have 45% chance that the home side will win, 32% chance that the game will end in a draw and 23% chance that the away team will win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Lincoln
10
5
14
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Bolton
4
7
13
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Lincoln Home
58%
8%
33%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Bolton Away
9%
9%
81%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Lincoln
65%
34%
UNDER
OVER
Bolton
54%
46%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Lincoln
41%
58%
YES
NO
Bolton
41%
58%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Lincoln
1-0
1-1
17%
13%
Bolton
0-0
1-0
16%
12%

Special offers