Levante vs Lugo

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Levante
w d l d d w
Spain Copa del Rey
06/12/2018 11:00
39%
34%
27%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.45
Lugo
l w l l d d

Prediction and aggregated stats for tomorrow's meeting in the Copa del Rey between the teams of Levante UD and Lugo. The away team are in rather bad form as they've lost 3 of their last 6 games and should lose once again in the following fixture. We calculated 39% probability for Levante UD to win the game, the draw has 34% and 27% for the away side to win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Levante
6
4
5
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Lugo
6
5
8
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Levante Home
42%
14%
42%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Lugo Away
22%
33%
44%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Levante
33%
66%
UNDER
OVER
Lugo
68%
32%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Levante
66%
33%
YES
NO
Lugo
47%
52%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Levante
2-1
1-1
13%
13%
Lugo
1-0
1-1
26%
15%

Special offers