Levante vs Barcelona

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Levante
d l l d w w
Spain Copa del Rey
10/01/2019 20:30
21%
26%
53%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 1.47
Barcelona
w w w d w w

Prediction and aggregated stats for today's meeting in the Copa del Rey between the teams of Levante UD and Fc Barcelona. We calculated 21% probability for Levante UD to win the game, the draw has 26% and 53% for the away side to win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Levante
7
6
7
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Barcelona
18
6
2
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Levante Home
40%
20%
40%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Barcelona Away
69%
23%
7%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Levante
30%
70%
UNDER
OVER
Barcelona
38%
62%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Levante
65%
35%
YES
NO
Barcelona
65%
34%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Levante
2-2
2-1
15%
15%
Barcelona
1-1
1-2
19%
11%

Special offers