Leones vs Cartagena

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Leones
w w w l l l
Colombia Primera B
16/04/2019 00:00
36%
31%
33%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 2.45
Cartagena
w l w w w l

An intriguing Primera B (Colombia) game awaits on 16th April 01:00 as Cartagena travel to Leones. According to Sciwin there is 36% chance that the home side will win this match, 31% for a draw and 33% that Cartagena will win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Leones
4
4
3
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Cartagena
7
2
2
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Leones Home
50%
33%
16%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Cartagena Away
40%
20%
40%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Leones
72%
27%
UNDER
OVER
Cartagena
54%
45%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Leones
36%
63%
YES
NO
Cartagena
54%
45%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Leones
0-0
0-1
27%
18%
Cartagena
2-1
1-1
27%
18%

Special offers