vs

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


l w
01/01/1970 01:00
Prediction:
Best odds: 0.00
l w

Prediction and aggregated stats for tomorrow's meeting in the 1. Division between the teams of Leiknir Reykjavík and Njardvik. We have 42% chance that the home side will win, 24% chance that the game will end in a draw and 34% chance that the away team will win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

1
0
1
WINS
LOSSES
1
0
1
WINS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Home
100%
0%
0%
WINS
Away
100%
0%
0%
WINS

Under / Over 2.5 goals

0%
100%
OVER
50%
50%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

100%
0%
YES
50%
50%
YES
NO

Most common scores

4-1
2-1
50%
50%
2-3
0-2
50%
50%

Special offers