Leeds vs Derby

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Leeds
l l l w w w
England Championship
11/01/2019 19:45
40%
29%
31%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.85
Derby
d d w l d d

There is a curious meeting tomorrow between the teams of Leeds and Derby and it had to be in the Sciwin predictions list. Sciwin favours the home side to win this game with 40% probability and the other two events are given probability of 29% and 31%.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Leeds
16
6
7
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Derby
14
9
8
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Leeds Home
60%
20%
20%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Derby Away
47%
17%
35%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Leeds
48%
51%
UNDER
OVER
Derby
41%
58%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Leeds
58%
41%
YES
NO
Derby
67%
32%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Leeds
2-1
1-1
13%
13%
Derby
1-1
2-1
16%
12%

Special offers