Leeds vs Bristol City

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Leeds
d l l w l l
England Championship
15/02/2020 16:00
44%
26%
30%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.36
Bristol City
w l w w w l

The Sciwin predictions list is full of intriguing matches, but the one between Leeds and Bristol Cit that will be played tomorrow stands out. Our algorithm has given 44% probability for the home team to win, 26% for the draw to occur and 30% for the away team to manage a win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Leeds
17
9
9
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Bristol City
15
10
10
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Leeds Home
50%
31%
18%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Bristol City Away
44%
27%
27%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Leeds
65%
34%
UNDER
OVER
Bristol City
42%
57%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Leeds
42%
57%
YES
NO
Bristol City
57%
42%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Leeds
1-0
1-1
17%
17%
Bristol City
1-2
1-0
11%
11%

Special offers