KTP vs TPS

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


KTP
w d w d w l
Finland Ykkonen
10/06/2019 16:30
28%
39%
33%
1
X
2
Prediction: X
Best odds: 3.38
TPS
w l w w w d

This round of the Ykkonen sees KTP and Turku PS meet today. According to Sciwin there is 28% chance that the home side will win this match, 39% for a draw and 33% that Turku PS will win. There were 2 draws in the home side's last 6 matches, so a draw prediction makes some sense.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

KTP
3
2
2
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
TPS
5
1
1
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

KTP Home
50%
25%
25%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
TPS Away
66%
33%
0%
WINS
DRAWS

Under / Over 2.5 goals

KTP
28%
71%
UNDER
OVER
TPS
71%
29%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

KTP
85%
14%
YES
NO
TPS
42%
57%
YES
NO

Most common scores

KTP
3-1
0-1
28%
14%
TPS
0-1
1-1
42%
14%

Special offers