Kjellerup vs Skovshoved

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Kjellerup
w w l l d l
Denmark 2. Division
10/06/2019 13:00
37%
22%
41%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 1.83
Skovshoved
w l l d w w

Check out the prediction and stats for today's match between Kjellerup and Skovshoved. Our algorithm has given 37% probability for the home team to win, 22% for the draw to occur and 41% for the away team to manage a win. Lately the visiting team are not doing so bad and should win the following fixture.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Kjellerup
4
7
19
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Skovshoved
8
8
14
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Kjellerup Home
7%
50%
42%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Skovshoved Away
26%
13%
60%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Kjellerup
26%
73%
UNDER
OVER
Skovshoved
36%
63%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Kjellerup
70%
30%
YES
NO
Skovshoved
63%
36%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Kjellerup
3-2
2-3
10%
10%
Skovshoved
1-2
1-1
16%
16%

Special offers