Kingston City vs Green Gully

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Kingston City
l l l w d l
Australia Npl Victoria
15/04/2019 11:30
29%
25%
46%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 2.13
Green Gully
w d l w l l

Who will win this match between Kingston City and Green Gully on 15th April 12:30? Sciwin puts 29% chance for a home win, 25% for a draw and 46% for an away win in this match.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Kingston City
1
2
5
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Green Gully
4
1
3
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Kingston City Home
25%
25%
50%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Green Gully Away
50%
25%
25%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Kingston City
37%
62%
UNDER
OVER
Green Gully
37%
63%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Kingston City
75%
25%
YES
NO
Green Gully
62%
37%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Kingston City
2-1
1-3
12%
12%
Green Gully
3-1
4-2
12%
12%

Special offers