King Faisal Babes vs Bechem FC

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


King Faisal Babes
l l l
Ghana Premier League
15/01/2020 16:00
61%
39%
Un
Ov
Prediction: Under 2.5 goals
Best odds: 0.00
Bechem FC
w l w

On 15th January 17:00, King Faisal and Bechem FC meet at the in an exciting match from Premier League (Ghana). The Sciwin system predicts there is 61% chance for under 2.5 goals and 39% for over 2.5 goals.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

King Faisal Babes
0
0
3
LOSSES
Bechem FC
2
0
1
WINS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

King Faisal Babes Home
0%
0%
100%
LOSSES
Bechem FC Away
0%
0%
100%
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

King Faisal Babes
33%
66%
UNDER
OVER
Bechem FC
66%
33%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

King Faisal Babes
66%
33%
YES
NO
Bechem FC
33%
66%
YES
NO

Most common scores

King Faisal Babes
4-1
0-1
33%
33%
Bechem FC
2-0
2-1
33%
33%

Special offers