Kidderminister Harriers vs Boston Utd

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Kidderminister Harriers
l l w l l d
England National League North
12/01/2019 15:00
41%
30%
29%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 2.00
Boston Utd
l d d l w d

Sciwin prediction for the game Kidderminster Harriers vs Boston, which will be played this Saturday. According to Sciwin there is 41% chance that the home side will win this match, 30% for a draw and 29% that Boston will win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Kidderminister Harriers
10
7
8
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Boston Utd
9
4
11
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Kidderminister Harriers Home
50%
25%
25%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Boston Utd Away
36%
27%
36%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Kidderminister Harriers
36%
64%
UNDER
OVER
Boston Utd
62%
38%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Kidderminister Harriers
60%
40%
YES
NO
Boston Utd
41%
58%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Kidderminister Harriers
1-1
2-1
12%
12%
Boston Utd
0-2
1-0
20%
16%

Special offers