vs

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


w d w w d w
01/01/1970 01:00
Prediction:
Best odds: 0.00
w d w w d l

On Friday there is a match between the teams of Kawasaki Frontale and Nagoya which is on our predictions list. The home side are in perfect form and are favourites to win this one. Sciwin has Kawasaki Frontale to win with 48% chance, the draw is valued with 26% and Nagoya to manage the win is with 26%.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

7
6
3
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
7
2
2
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Home
33%
55%
11%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Away
33%
33%
33%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

62%
37%
UNDER
OVER
63%
36%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

43%
56%
YES
NO
36%
63%
YES
NO

Most common scores

1-0
2-2
18%
18%
1-0
2-0
27%
18%

Special offers