Kaizer Chiefs vs Orlando Pirates

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Kaizer Chiefs
l w w l w l
South Africa Premier Soccer League
09/02/2019 13:30
31%
36%
33%
1
X
2
Prediction: X
Best odds: 2.75
Orlando Pirates
d d w d w d

On Saturday Kaizer Chiefs clash with Orlando Pirates in a match of the Premier Soccer League. Sciwin has Kaizer Chiefs to win with 31% chance, the draw is valued with 36% and Orlando Pirates to manage the win is with 33%.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Kaizer Chiefs
7
6
6
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Orlando Pirates
12
11
2
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Kaizer Chiefs Home
33%
22%
44%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Orlando Pirates Away
58%
33%
8%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Kaizer Chiefs
63%
36%
UNDER
OVER
Orlando Pirates
52%
48%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Kaizer Chiefs
47%
52%
YES
NO
Orlando Pirates
56%
44%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Kaizer Chiefs
0-0
0-1
15%
10%
Orlando Pirates
0-0
1-2
24%
12%

Special offers