Juticalpa vs Platense

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Juticalpa
l d w d d d
Honduras Liga Nacional de FĂștbol
15/04/2019 17:00
43%
29%
28%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.95
Platense
w l l w l d

This round of the Liga Nacional de FĂștbol sees Juticalpa and CD Platense meet today. After losing 3 of their last 6 matches it seems unlikely the visiting team will get anything different than a loss in this clash. Our algorithm has given 43% probability for the home team to win, 29% for the draw to occur and 28% for the away team to manage a win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Juticalpa
4
15
14
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Platense
13
10
14
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Juticalpa Home
12%
56%
31%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Platense Away
27%
22%
50%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Juticalpa
42%
57%
UNDER
OVER
Platense
54%
46%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Juticalpa
63%
36%
YES
NO
Platense
54%
45%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Juticalpa
1-1
1-2
24%
12%
Platense
2-1
1-1
16%
13%

Special offers